* Diamond file is recommended for processing.
- The squeeze blade that scoops wood chips has a rounded cutting edge, so file it at 45 ° as a guide.
- As for the marking blade, the tip of the semicircle will be worn and lowered, so please file it so as to reproduce a beautiful semicircle. Also, when applying a file, if the cutting edge does not look like the blade of a cutter, a beautiful circle will not be cut and resistance will increase.
- If you make the tip screw (induction screw) part, the pull-in will be revived, but at the same time, the screw tip may become thin and chipped, so be careful. (If you push it lightly and pull it in, you should not touch it.)
- Cannot be re-polished or reused
- ① Missing / broken squeeze blade / marking blade
- ② Bending / breaking of the spiral part
- ③ Bending / breaking of the shaft part
- ④ When 1/2 of a width becomes b width, a beautiful circle cannot be drawn